Sunday, May 18, 2008

(24.12.07) Commissioned

(24.12.07) Commissioned

A few shots from some sessions last week. Did my first artistic nude and I'm happy with how it turned out. Found a butterfly in the model's room so used him as a prop (he was quite dead). For Krystal's shoot we headed back up Lady Chancellor Rd to the spot where I did my first shoot ever with Jade Lee Loy a few months back. Also some more from Vasha's shoot.

Other than that today is Christmas Eve and I've spent almost all my money on presents for my boyfriend and son...just can't help myself, when I see something that I know someone will really love I HAVE to get it , no matter the cost (well once it's not overly expensive). This bites me in the arse once Xmas is over, but say what, I'll make up for it in due time. A bird just flew into my window...... I'm smelling ham, ahh yes. Can't wait to have my Xmas breakfast/lunch/dinner tomorrow. Woot! Merry Xmas everyone.

No comments:

Previous Posts

Laura Ferreira Studios on Facebook