Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas! / Annya Li at Zen / Congrats Gabrielle Walcott

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Though I'm not taking any time off this year (I seem to be a popular Xmas present :P ) but I'm taking it easy and trying to recover from a small cold....lots of WoW is helping.
Annya Li, the singer I shot in NYC recently, will be performing this Tuesday at Zen in Trinidad and Tobago. Check out her music on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/annyali and if you happen to be in Trinidad, why not come and support her on Tuesday. I'll most definitely be there!



Annya Li

Also want to congratulate Gabrielle Walcott on coming 3rd in the Miss World pageant that was held in South Africa earlier today. She did us proud! If you didn't know, she was on the cover of Photo Digital (you can find that in an earlier post) for my feature.



Gabrielle

1 comment:

Nazireh Reis said...

Greetings Laura,

must comment you on the excellent and breath-taking photography of yours, it's truly work of a high-calibre & I commend you on your efforts: please keep up the good work and share more!

Previous Posts

Laura Ferreira Studios on Facebook