Sunday, May 18, 2008

(12.3.08) Commissioned Work and EMAIL PROBLEMS

(12.3.08) Commissioned Work and EMAIL PROBLEMS

PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE BEEN EMAILING ME AND NOT GETTING A RESPONSE:
The server that I'm on has been moved and there are a few bugs with the emails. I'm receiving messages but senders have been told that the delivery has failed. I can't send out emails now until this problem is fixed. Please message at lauraferreirastudios@gmail.com for the time being.

Some images from my shoot yesterday with Danielle. Done in studio then way up the winding road and into Fort George, an historical site with a number of green canons. In Trinidad we have this thing in the sky that slowly moves around and takes our money. You'll see that one in the first picture. Please click on the image to see a bigger preview. There are some small details worth watching.

I'm slowly evolving into a surrealist, and I'm pretty happy for the change.

No comments:

Previous Posts

Laura Ferreira Studios on Facebook