Sunday, May 18, 2008

(6.4.08) Commissioned Work , Interviews and Projects

(6.4.08) Commissioned Work , Interviews and Projects

I HAVE A SITE??? Ok I haven't updated in almost a month because I haven't had a chance to sit down and do so. However, when I do "have a chance" I opt for my bed. So here's a little bit about what has gone down these past few weeks. I've had a lot of private commissioned work, I did a charity event for Brian Lara's Pearl and Bunty foundation at Zen, and I've been hired to do some pretty big upcoming campaigns. Oh yeah, I also did a live interview on TV which I didn't realise was live until 5 minutes before it started. I got to say 'crackhead' on national television. I'm also working on a few personal projects of mine, first one being a Trinidad Folklore set. I'm doing my interpretation of a few characters from the local folklore, and I'm having a fun time with it. Been meaning to do this since August of last year, but that's just me being a procrastinator. These are only a handful of the many shots I have recently done. Please visit my Deviantart account for extended gallery. My email is also up and running again!


First piece of my Trinidad Folklore set: Mama Glow


If you could be anything, what would you be?


Curiousity...
(model: Christianne Steel)


Kelly from music group 2Ntrigue



Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
(model: Christianne Steel)

1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

I most shamefacedly admit to doing the racket thing *hangs head and tries to look repentent*

Lovely photo manipulation as per usual

Previous Posts

Laura Ferreira Studios on Facebook