Sunday, May 18, 2008

(18.9.07)

(18.9.07)

Was very busy this weekend gone, did two shoots - one was Egyptian themed and one was done in a park nearby. I love themed shoots so I had a blast making the crown and looking for a location to do it. Midway through the shoot the beads were falling off so I was impatiently waiting for the glue gun to keep reheating. This happened about 4 times until I decided that masking tape was a better option. I had to downplay the colour of the crown a bit as it was blindingly gold, but in the end I was happy with everything, except the bugs that bit the crap out of my legs.

The second shoot was supposed to be only portraits but we decided to go to a park a few blocks down the road and make use of the broken playground there. It was an extremely hot day and I think I lost about 5 pounds alone from melting.


No comments:

Previous Posts

Laura Ferreira Studios on Facebook